"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Gandhi

06 July 2012

V Magazine Sports Issue Spring 2012: Jennifer Lopez






For V Magazine #76 and for their Spanish Issue #12, Jennifer Lopez delivers a fierce boxing fashion editorial. I can't help but to think about the boxing survival movie "Enough" in which not only did Jennifer Lopez star in the movie but she delivered a stellar performance. She has become a fabulous dancer turned actress turned singer turned model turned producer turned reality TV judge! She is a truly phenomenal woman. Just in looking at these V Magazine pics shot by world-renowned photographer Mario Testino, I get chills up my spine! Such vivid colors and expressions. And what a body! I just love me some J. Lo! So fierce in everything that she does!


.: I ain't never fell so far so fast :.









.: Put your hands up, I'm goin' in :.