Victoria's Secret models Imaan Hammam, Gigi Hadid and Jasmine Tookes walked the runway for the Spring/Summer 2016 Tommy Hilfiger collection. The reggae influenced style of this fun collection features vibrant colors and patterns on the crochet swimsuits, jewelry, knit caps and various other dainty, ethnic summer fashion pieces. Tommy Hilfiger SS 2016 Womenswear :: New York Fashion Week

06 July 2012

V Magazine Sports Issue Spring 2012: Jennifer Lopez






For V Magazine #76 and for their Spanish Issue #12, Jennifer Lopez delivers a fierce boxing fashion editorial. I can't help but to think about the boxing survival movie "Enough" in which not only did Jennifer Lopez star in the movie but she delivered a stellar performance. She has become a fabulous dancer turned actress turned singer turned model turned producer turned reality TV judge! She is a truly phenomenal woman. Just in looking at these V Magazine pics shot by world-renowned photographer Mario Testino, I get chills up my spine! Such vivid colors and expressions. And what a body! I just love me some J. Lo! So fierce in everything that she does!


.: I ain't never fell so far so fast :.









.: Put your hands up, I'm goin' in :.