Victoria's Secret models Imaan Hammam, Gigi Hadid and Jasmine Tookes walked the runway for the Spring/Summer 2016 Tommy Hilfiger collection. The reggae influenced style of this fun collection features vibrant colors and patterns on the crochet swimsuits, jewelry, knit caps and various other dainty, ethnic summer fashion pieces. Tommy Hilfiger SS 2016 Womenswear :: New York Fashion Week

15 October 2012

2012 SI Swimsuit: Adaora Akubilo (1)

Just in browsing through some of the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit photos to hopefully find new swimsuit pics of African American model Jessica White, I discover in her absence some beautiful pictures of Connecticut-born model Adaora Akubilo of Nigerian ancestry. I have never seen her before but I love her fresh look and her natural hair. SI brings to its swimsuit issues some lovely beauties of diverse ethnic backgrounds unlike any other swimsuit periodical.
~ got the sweetest heart ~


.: I bang it in the East and I bang it in the West :.