1. A full-length campaign film released as the fourth chapter in the Secret Garden saga.
2. Filmed by Steven Klein in the château and gardens of Versailles.
3. Showcases the soundtrack ("Only if for a Night") of the singer's intro to her eighth studio album, ANTIdiaRY.
4. The style of the Dior bag that Rihanna is carrying is the "Diorama" bag.
5. She is captured running through the Salons of the Gods.
6. She dances in the Hall of Mirrors in the Château de Versailles (also the setting for the house's J'Adore perfume advertising starring Charlize Theron).
7. Rihanna is the first black woman to become the official face for this Parisian fashion house.
8. Dior design house historically is associated with being the epitome of femininity, glamour and sophistication.
9. Currently Dior is obviously "changing lanes" by moving away from their signature style in order to appeal to a younger, more diverse market.
10. By employing a character with a publicized rebellious streak proves that Dior is not stuck in a time warp and is making a conscious decision to appeal to a modern world.
1. Vogue News
2. UK Models
3. The Style Council Paris