"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Gandhi

26 March 2017

Tommy Hilfiger SS 2016: Imaan Hammam


I know that Tommy HIlfiger has already rolled out his SS 2017 Collection and I am still blogging about the SS 2016 Collection. Well, most of the clothes ordinary people wear are not exactly current season anyways. Besides not only am I behind on my blogging efforts but I also am still fascinated by the ethnic swimwear, jewelry and accessories from the SS 2016 collection. I have yet to add a true jamaica-inspired macrame piece to my personal wardrobe.

Not only does Gigi Hadid and Jasmine Tookes stand out on the runway, but also does fellow Victoria's Secret model Imaan Hammam. She has a gorgeous, natural mane of hair and wears this particular look very well in both the swimsuit and the kaftan.