"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Gandhi

26 June 2012

V Magazine #76, Sports Issue: Adriana Lima vs. Doutzen Kroes



Wow! All I can say is, "Wow!"

Adriana Lima with the help of fellow Victoria's Secret model Doutzen Kroes and sexy boxer athlete Rob Evans killed it in this V Magazine #76 sports issue!!! Not very many magazine editorials move me the way that this editorial does. Just fierce! You can sure tell that Adriana takes boxing seriously. She has mentioned previously that she takes boxing lessons. Well, uhhh, no kidding! From the looks of these boxing fashion pics she really, really loves boxing and is passionate about it! Such a sexy hobby for her and I love the way she expresses herself in the video that accompanies the prints. Oooh, la la ... fashion photography at it's finest. And hats off to the stylist because the clothing that she and Doutzen rocks are super HOT and just totally on point. Nice. Very nice. I think that I am in love!




Models: Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, boxer Rob Evans

Editorial: Adriana Lima vs. Doutzen Kroes

Photographer: Mario Testino

Stylist: Nicola Formichetti

V Magazine #76



... your love hit me to the core ...






.:thanks for making me a fighter:.